Amplitude Shift Key Modulation and Demodulation (ASK) Trainer
Order Code 40508View/Download
Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically for the study of Amplitude shift key modulation and Demodulation. The board is absolutely self contained and requires only CRO.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
To study the generation of the Amplitude Shift Key output and also to demodulate the ASK output.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
01. ± 12V D.C. at 50mA, IC regulated power supply internally connected.
02. ± 5V D.C. at 50mA, IC regulated power supply internally connected.
03. Clock Generator 200Hz to 15KHz.
04. 8 Bit Word Generator.
05. Logic Selection switches for high / low (9Nos).
06. Binary Counter (Divided by 16 counter).
07. Carrier Signal Generator 4 to 10KHz.
08. Amplitude Shift Key (ASK) Modulator.
09. Amplitude Shift Key (ASK) Demodulator.
10. Mains ON/OFF switch, fuse and jewel light.
The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
Adequate no. of patch cords stackable 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections /observation of waveforms.
Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
Other Apparatus Required:
Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20MHz.