Frequency Modulation & Demodulation Trainer
Order Code 40502View/Download
Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically for the study of Frequency Modulation and Demodulation.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
01. To observe the effect of D.C. voltage on frequency of carrier waveform
02. To frequency modulate the carrier with Audio signal, observe F.M. waveform on C.R.O., and measure its modulation index
03. To demodulate the F.M. singal and observe the output on C.R.O.
04. To plot the characteristics curve of the slope detector demodulating circuit
The board consists of the following built in parts:
01. ± 12V D.C. at 100 mA, IC Regulated Power Supply
02. Carrier generator circuit which generates the carrier signal
03. Audio frequency modulating signal
04. Variable D.C. is provided to see the frequency deviation in carrier frequency
05. Frequency Modulation circuit with buffer stage at the output
06. Demodulating circuit
07. Adequate no. of other electronic components
08. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light
The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains
Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections & observation of waveforms Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References
Other Apparatus Required:
Decade Audio Frequency Generator Order Code - 16903
Digital Frequency Counter, 6 digit Order Code - 16904
Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20MHz