Zigbee Wireless Technology Trainer Model
Consumer Electronics Trainers
Order Code 10941View/Download
- Trainer offers comprehensive experiment set up explaining Bluetooth & Zigbee Protocols.
- Either my buy shared set up with replaceable NICs or independent setup of nodes for each technology. owever NICs could be replaced in one setup to experiment with other.
- Table top setup made using light but sturdy Aluminum profile (4X2) Rack.
- Lab PC with serial / USB port required for network monitoring or ot work as user, PC not in scope of supply.
- Set of Users Guides provided with each unit.
- Operating Frequency Band ISM 2.4GHz
- Indoor/Urban : Up to 133`(400m)
- Outdoor line-of- sight : up to 400`(120m)
- Transmit Power : 2mW ( 3dBm)
- Receiver Sensitivity: 95dBmRF Fata Rate:250,000bps
- TX Current: 40mA(@3.3V)
- RX Current : 40mA (@3.3V)
- Each direct sequence channel has over 65,000 unique network addresses available Point to-Point, Point or multipoint and peer to- peer topologies supported Self Routing, self -healing And fault-tolerant mesh networking
- RSSI Indication on LED