40511 - Digital Time Division Multiplexing & Demultiplexing
Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically to study Digital time division multiplexing & demultiplexing. 8 channel Digital Multiplexer and Demultiplexer are provided on the Trainer. A rolling Address Generator scans the 8 channels sequentially. Data Generator with 8 different outputs act as signal sources for the 8 channels. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
- To study Digital Time Division Multiplexing & Demultiplexing.
- ± 5V D.C. at 100mA IC regulated power supply internally connected.
- 8 : 1 Multiplexer.
- 1 : 8 Demultiplexer.
- 8 bit Data Generator.
- Clock & Address Generator.
- Mains ON/OFF switch, fuse and jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
- Adequate no. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug length ½ metre.
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections /observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
- Weight : 3 Kg. (Approx.)
- Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210
Other Apparatus Required:
- Dual Trace Cathode Ray Oscilloscope 20MHz.
- 40511 , size: 32.73 kB, last update: 27.11.2012
- Analog Electronics Trainer
- Bread Board Trainers
- Communication Trainers
- Consumer Electronics Trainers
- Digital Electronics Trainer
- Educational Motors & Machines
- Educational Wall Chart
- Embedded / Microprocessor Trainers
- Fiber Optic Trainers
- Instrumentation Trainers
- Microwave Test Benches
- PCB Lab
- Power Electronics Trainers
- Robotic Kits / Trainers
- Electronic Components
- Fluke Product
- Hand Tools
- IC Testers & Programmers
- Interactive WhiteBoard
- Lab Furniture
- Plasticware Laboratory
- Soldering,DeSoldering Stations
- Test, Measuring Instruments
- Variac / Dimmerstats
- Website Development Services