38630 - Study of Various Types of Flip - Flops
Computer Logic Training Board on Flip-Flops has been specifically designed to give students an idea about Flip- Flops and to study different types of Flip-Flops. The output of the Flip-Flops can be observed with the help of logic level indicators (LEDs), which are provided on the panel. The board is absolutely self contained and requires no other apparatus. Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
To construct the following Flip-Flops and study their characteristics :
- 01. R.S. Flip-Flop without clock.
- 02. R.S. Flip-Flop with clock.
- 03. D Flip-Flop.
- 04. J-K Flip-Flop.
- 05. T Flip-Flop.
- 06. Master Slave J-K Flip-Flop.
The board consists of the following built-in parts :
01. +5V D.C. at 100mA, IC regulated power supply.
02. Four, 2-input NAND gates.
03. Four, 3-input NAND gates.
04. One inverter (NOT gate).
05. Four LEDs with driver circuit to observe the output of flip-flops.
06. A pulser to provide the pulses manually for triggering.
07. Adequate no. of other Electronic Components.
08. Mains ON/OFF switch, Fuse and Jewel light.
- The unit is operative on 230V ±10% at 50Hz A.C. Mains.
- Adequate nos. of patch cords stackable from rear both ends 4mm spring loaded plug, length ½ metre
- Good Quality, reliable terminal/sockets are provided at appropriate places on panel for connections / observation of waveforms.
- Strongly supported by detailed Operating Instructions, giving details of Object, Theory, Design procedures, Report Suggestions and Book References.
- Weight : 3 Kg. (Approx.).
- Dimension : W 340 x H 110 x D 210
Note: Specifications are subject to change. Order Code can be different from Manufacturer’s Model No.
Study of Various Types of Flip - Flops
- 38630 , size: 23.43 kB, last update: 26.03.2014
- Analog Electronics Trainer
- Bread Board Trainers
- Communication Trainers
- Consumer Electronics Trainers
- Digital Electronics Trainer
- Educational Motors & Machines
- Educational Wall Chart
- Embedded / Microprocessor Trainers
- Fiber Optic Trainers
- Instrumentation Trainers
- Microwave Test Benches
- PCB Lab
- Power Electronics Trainers
- Robotic Kits / Trainers
- Electronic Components
- Fluke Product
- Hand Tools
- IC Testers & Programmers
- Interactive WhiteBoard
- Lab Furniture
- Plasticware Laboratory
- Soldering,DeSoldering Stations
- Test, Measuring Instruments
- Variac / Dimmerstats
- Website Development Services
Tesca Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
305,Taruchhaya Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302029, India